Current events have caused many companies to cancel all non-essential travel and implement work-at-home plans for non-essential employees. Many of our clients are including online training as a component of work-at-home plans to ensure that employees continue to enhance their skills (or learn new ones) and maintain productive, trackable time while working at home.
We have posted many P6, ViewpointOne Spectrum and Kahua how-to videos, including:
- Managing Resource and Cost in Primavera P6
- Importing P6 Data Using XML or XER - 5 Things to Know
- Using Your Project Schedule to Lower Exposure to Claims
- How is the Critical Path Calculated
- 5 Ways Spectrum Construction Software Can Make You More Efficient
- Planning & Progressing Coordination Work in a P6 Schedule
- Kahua File Manager - Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices - Continuing Education
- Managing Communications and Tasks in Kahua
- Kahua Standard Reporting
- Field Observations in Kahua
- And many others!