Are you effectively using Oracle Primavera P6?
Do your P6 processes support your project needs?
Are your P6 users effectively mapping out project plans, identifying schedule impacts, and delivering projects on-time?
Are you getting the reports you need to identify and correct potential project issues?
Our P6 experts can provide a complete gap analysis, including a detailed action plan to improve your project delivery capabilities.
Current State Assessment
Future State Gap Analysis
Meetings with Key Sponsors
- Establish needs and vision of each sponsor
- Identify key strategic business objectives
- Understand reporting needs
Present Gap Analysis
- What current configurations or processes work well
- How to modify configurations or processes to meet sponsor's goals
- Determine objectives, scope, & deliverables
- Identify stakeholders, end users, key roles, responsibilities, & reporting
- Create plan with milestones & resource assignments
- List risks & issues
- Go Live
CDP approaches implementation by creating a Project Charter and an Implementation Plan. The Project Charter will lay the foundation for how the Project Team will work together to execute the Implementation Plan. The Implementation Plan will provide a detailed work plan for implementing Primavera that will include labor hours for both CDP and the client. This will be used as the source for contracting services and deliverables for the implementation moving forward.