From conceptual estimates and design/build to takeoff estimating and hard bids, we have the tools that provide answers to all of your construction estimating needs.
CDP's industry-leading suite of estimating services and solutions is designed to give your complete control of construction cost management. We can help you create accurate construction estimates so you can budget appropriately, increase your forecasting accuracy, make informed decisions, and improve anticipated ROI.
CDP Construction Estimating
Increase Accuracy and Win Rate
Streamline Estimating Process
Reduce Estimate and Control Budget Gap
Our best-in-class estimating tools reduce the cycle time for preparing and submitting estimates, proposals, or bids and use historic cost information to provide a solid baseline for evaluating new jobs that are similar in nature.
A solid estimate provides the baseline for measuring performance once the job starts, and our solutions help standardize processes and improve estimate accuracy allowing you to:
- Refine cost estimates through third party data sources and current supplier/subcontractor market pricing.
- Understand productivity based on work conditions.
- Evaluate resource team or crew productivity.
- Understand all cost elements such as labor, material, equipment and other miscellaneous costs.
- Estimate costs as the details are provided, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 estimates until the desired detail is reached.
- Prepare detailed takeoffs and estimates.
- Manage changes as estimate evolves from rough orders of magnitude to detailed work plans.
- Standardize estimates across your organization.
- Increase confidence in your construction estimates.
Learn more about estimating solutions, including Oracle Primavera P6, InEight (formerly Hard Dollar), and Spectrum Construction Accounting Software →