Optimize Project and Resource Investments
Instantis EnterpriseTrack is a leading cloud PPM solution used by IT and business process leaders, and project management offices (PMOs) to improve strategy execution and financial performance through more effective work and resource management. This end-to-end solution provides a top-down approach to managing, tracking, and reporting on enterprise strategies, projects, portfolios, processes, resources, and results.
Instantis EnterpriseTrack is a secure, 100 percent Web-based application that can be deployed on the customer premises or in the cloud via Oracle’s Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service. Because identical application code is used in both scenarios, customers can easily start on premises and switch to the cloud or start in the cloud and bring the solution in-house as business needs dictate. As such, unique configuration settings are preserved; only data and documents need to be migrated. The system is well known for its unmatched out-of-the-box configurability, and deployment timeframes can be measured in days, not months. Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service has a 10-year track record of mission-critical service levels in terms of security, performance, availability, and reliability. Whether you deploy on your own premises or in the cloud, Instantis EnterpriseTrack enables you to complete more, higher value projects on time and on budget with existing resources. As a result, organizations quickly accrue financial benefits and typically realize a compelling ROI in less than one year.
- Flexible dashboard and reporting solutions
- Collaboration and social networking capabilities
- Business and IT strategy-driven PPM
- Innovative and visionary user interface
- Secure, scalable, and highly configurable
- Fully internationalized
- On-premises and cloud deployment options
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Technology and Cloud Service
- Plan and execute project portfolio strategies centrally
- Manage demand and resource utilization across IT and other project portfolio types
- Monitor, report, and analyze work and project portfolio activity, status, and metrics
- Deploy quickly and easily
Instantis EnterpriseTrack is easy.
- Easy to deploy quickly on premises or in the cloud. You can be up and running in days, not months.
- Easy to use and administer.
- Easy to afford. The total cost of ownership is much lower compared to traditional servicesintensive systems because rich functionality is available via out-of-the-box configuration settings, not customization.
Instantis EnterpriseTrack goes beyond IT PPM.
- Multiple initiatives or project portfolio types—such as new product development and business process improvement—can be supported in a single system.
- Standardization and consolidation of PPM governance processes, reporting, and resource and financial management enterprisewide is now possible.
Instantis EnterpriseTrack addresses key CIO drivers.
- Personalizable dashboards and reports put real-time resource and project information at the finger tips of executives and project stakeholders.
- The unique Strategy Manager module in Instantis EnterpriseTrack ensuresthat projects are aligned with business priorities and IT strategic initiatives. With it, IT has an easy way to manage and integrate additional IT portfolio types such as applications, assets, services, investments, and vendors.
The heart of Instantis EnterpriseTrack is its market-leading dashboard and reporting capabilities. They allow easy, secure, instant dashboard and report creation and sharing with full drill-down capability. Dashboards and reports can be configured to securely roll up and report on project resources, progress, costs, and results in and across project portfolio types, making Instantis EnterpriseTrack an ideal solution for supporting IT and enterprise PMOs.
The EnterpriseStream module of Instantis EnterpriseTrack is the first and only purpose-built and seamless collaboration and social networking capability for PPM practitioners and stakeholders across the enterprise. As a result, there is virtually zero effort to set it up, access the tool, start collaborating, and realize immediate productivity results.
Instantis EnterpriseTrack supports the following solution modules to help organizations plan and execute project work across a complete PPM lifecycle.
- The Strategy Manager module enables organizations to define a hierarchical portfolio of strategic goals and initiatives and drive execution from the top down.
- The Applications Manager module allows IT to define and track a portfolio of applications and associated usage, cost, and performance metrics to drive appropriate lifecycle decisions.
- The Idea Manager module automates your project’s “suggestion box” by capturing project ideas and filtering requests leveraging an optional online portal.
- The Demand Manager module streamlines and standardizes in-take capture, workflow, prioritization, resource scoping, and approval processing for simple and complex work/service requests, proposals, and business cases.
- The Capacity Manager module facilitates resource visibility via resource calendars and optimization via “what if” scenario planning to simulate the impact of shifting, excluding, or adjusting effort of proposed project plans.
- The Resource Manager module offers resource pool visibility and allocation control by balancing in-bound work demands with available resources such as time, people, or budget.
- The Project Manager module ensures best-practice application of chosen methodologies. It increases project visibility—including status, issues, and risks—and guides project team execution in achieving goals leveraging a flexible n-level–deep work breakdown structure.
- The Knowledge Manager module streamlines project execution and enhances work management practices by leveraging a centralized knowledgebase of project best practices, documents, tools, and templates.
- The Financials Manager module tracks plan versus actual costs; top-down and bottom-up project budgeting; and capitalization, expense, and chargeback accounting.
- The Metrics Manager module tracks and rolls up nonfinancial performance indicators such as defects, service levels, trouble tickets, or any other user-defined operational metric.