Oracle's complete industry solution footprint uniquely enables pharmaceutical companies to research, manufacture, and produce more effectively—all while managing compliance and minimizing risk. Addressing key challenges such as costly and high-risk discovery periods, merger integration planning, and manufacturing complexity, Oracle's Primavera enterprise project and portfolio management (EPPM) solutions enable pharmaceutical companies to:
- Improve time to market through effective project and resource management in research and development.
- Better manage capital project planning and risk.
- Implement lean manufacturing practices to improve margins in a complex environment.
- Build a more-responsive supply chain in a rapidly changing market.
Primavera project portfolio management solutions help pharmaceutical companies achieve their goals and delivery commitments while managing risk. These solutions help streamline, automate, and accelerate the research and manufacturing processes.
- Enhance strategic decision-making. Prioritize enterprise investments based on your organization’s risk tolerance and resource constraints.
- Monitor program and portfolio status. View all of your programs and projects across the enterprise so you can see exactly where they stand, how to improve their performance, and how to quickly manage changes.
- Assess project manufacturing performance. Access current budget, cost, and risk information for more efficient management and strategic planning.
- Schedule all projects in real time. Immediately view, access, and update activity or project details in high-level interactive project summaries. Identify issues on the critical path and quickly understand their impacts.
- Develop sound alternatives when needed. Determine potential scenarios based on current project status to decide on the best strategies and courses of action. The scenarios can be published to selected users.
- Maximize use of your resources. Understand allocations of all resources in your extended workforce. Identify dangerous overallocations and wasteful underallocations. Analyze the impact of proposed projects to improve resource planning and utilization.
- Ensure collaboration and teamwork. Increase communication across project teams with up-to-the-minute information that can easily and quickly be communicated within teams, across departments, and among your extended workforce.
- Reduce program risk. Quantify project risks and uncertainties, allowing probability analysis of impacts on schedules, budgets, and ultimate delivery time.
- Replicate successful projects. Wherever new projects are initiated—inside your organization or among your extended network—Primavera solutions ensure consistent methodologies and help you repeat successful project outcomes. Records of the historical high- and low-labor cost and duration help with estimating the scale and impact of proposed projects.
- Achieve cost, schedule, and resource visibility. Drive efficiencies by integrating processes and systems. Primavera solutions provide a standard framework for analyzing projects and programs across the enterprise.
Oracle's Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is the most powerful, robust, and easy-to-use solution for globally prioritizing, planning, managing, and executing projects, programs, and portfolios. Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is an integrated project portfolio management (PPM) solution comprising role-specific functionality to satisfy each team member's needs, responsibilities, and skills. It provides a single solution for managing projects of any size, adapts to various levels of complexities within a project, and intelligently scales to meet the needs of various roles, functions, or skill levels in your organization and on your project team.
- Plan, schedule, and control large-scale programs and individual projects.
- Select the right strategic mix of projects.
- Balance resource capacity.
- Allocate best resources and track progress.
- Monitor and visualize project performance versus plan.
- Foster team collaboration.
- Integrate with financial management and human capital management systems.
Oracle's Primavera Portfolio Management is the leading portfolio management software solution, providing unmatched flexibility and infrastructure for enterprise portfolio management. With its unique functionality, real-world enterprise scalability, and unlimited configurability, Primavera Portfolio Management is ideal for managing just about any type of portfolio from ideation through execution. Powerful security features and a clean user interface make it the perfect solution for collaboration among all stakeholders in the organization.
- Select, prioritize, and align initiatives to achieve objectives.
- Understand the impact of changing or adding initiatives to portfolios.
- Enable better OMB 300 + 53 submissions.
Oracle's Primavera Risk Analysis is a full lifecycle risk analytics solution integrating cost and schedule risk management. Primavera Risk Analysis provides a comprehensive means of determining confidence levels for project success together with quick and easy techniques for determining contingency and risk response plans. You'll have an objective view of required contingency to account for cost and schedule uncertainty as well as analyzing the cost effectiveness of risk response plans. Combined, these form the basis of a "risk adjusted schedule," which today is becoming the norm within the planning and scheduling process.
- Identify common scheduling pitfalls that may result in misleading schedule or risk analysis results.
- Integrate predeveloped risk registers and define new risk registers.
- Address full lifecycle risk management through advanced Monte Carlo-based cost and schedule analytics.
- Report confidence levels with regards to finish dates, costs, float, internal rate of return and net present value.
Oracle’s Primavera P6 Analytics is a packaged business intelligence solution that provides valuable insights into your Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management project portfolio performance so you can uncover trends, discover root cause of issues and forecast costs, helping you to drive efficiencies in your project processes by making better decisions about your projects.
Built on top of the Oracle Business Intelligence platform (Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition Plus), Primavera P6 Analytics comes packaged with a new updated version of the Primavera P6 Reporting Database. All of the data loading, data mapping, data models and dashboard reports you will need to start gaining unprecedented visibility into your Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management projects and portfolios is included.
Oracle’s Primavera P6 Analytics enables you to:
- Uncover deep insights into projects as well as complete history and trends over time.
- Quickly identify potential performance issues.
- Effectively course-correct problems throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ultimately help you make better project portfolio decisions.