- About CDP
- Oracle | Primavera
- Dexter + Chaney
- Hard Dollar
- Phoenix Project Manager
- Virtual Project Office (VPO)
Solutions for the Construction Industry
Since 1981, CDP has been working with construction companies to help successfully plan, manage, control, and deliver projects of all sizes and complexities. The real world experience of our expert staff and our industry leading tools will enable strategic decision making using real-time project information.
CDP's hands-on approach allows us to be part of your team and will help you plan, manage and control across multiple projects by:
- Identifying and managing risk.
- Protecting profit and reducing claims through effective change control on contracts and projects.
- Providing a consolidated, configurable dashboard for project stakeholders.
- Helping to develop configurable key performance indicators.
- Standardizing processes for repeatable success.
- Integrating accounting and project management from a single source.
Because we understand the construction industry and your type of business, CDP's implementation team configures software tools to support your processes and best practices, allowing you to:
- Avoid surprises on projects with real time project information and project alerts.
- Standardize document process workflows and centrally stored project documents to minimize the risk of claims.
- Build web platforms for access to real-time information.
- Manage current and future labor and equipment needs across projects through a centralized resource pool.
- Create accurate cost estimates based on historic information.
- Integrate cost estimate and schedule analysis.
- Manage multiple cost / profit center performance.
- Analyze and manage work-in-process.
- Integrate document control for email, scanned images, photos, and more.
- Integrate job cost, service management and work order management.
- Analyze profit by crew, resource, branch, territory or other metrics.
- Model and analyze impacts due to factors such as weather delay, accidents, and vendor delays.
Partner Solutions for Construction
19 of the top 20 engineering and construction firms use Oracle's Primavera solutions to manage time, cost, resources, risks, contracts, and documents. Learn more about Oracle Primavera solutions for construction.
Dexter + Chaney
More than 1,000 construction companies use Spectrum® Construction Software to manage their complex businesses. Dexter + Chaney's Spectrum Construction Management Software includes 28 integrated modules that handle construction project management, construction accounting, service, equipment management, human resources, document imaging, remote connectivity, and data sharing. Learn more about Dexter + Chaney solutions for construction.
Hard Dollar’s award-winning Project Cost Management solution creates cost confidence and profits with increased visibility, standardization, automation, and control over project costs through estimate creation, timesheet entry, productivity management and project analysis in real-time, along with real-time resource and cost loaded scheduling integration with Primavera® and Microsoft® Project. Learn more about Hard Dollar solutions for infrastructure construction, including heavy civil, roads and transportation, bridges, underground, earth work, paving, and marine construction.
Phoenix Project Manager
It is more critical than ever to develop the optimal project plan to get the job done right: on time and on budget. One project gone bad can eliminate the profits of the entire year, or worse. You need a partner you can count on to eliminate surprises. Phoenix Project Manager was developed by construction scheduling professionals to simplify managing projects and it delivers a powerful tool to handle everything from simple projects to the most complex construction programs. Learn more about Phoenix Project Manager for construction and engineering projects.