- About CDP
- Oracle | Primavera
- Dexter + Chaney
- Hard Dollar
- Phoenix Project Manager
- Virtual Project Office (VPO)
Solutions for Public Sector
More and more, industries in the public sector are being challenged to execute increasing complex programs with a growing network of contractors, all while complying with government regulations and demonstrating accountability.
At CDP, we understand that this fast-paced, high-tech environment requires specialized expertise. Our industry experts are here to help you transition from legacy systems to new state-of-the-art tools with a hands-on approach that will allow you to:
- Enable strategic decision making.
- Prioritize initiatives by portfolio, program, agency, or other needs.
- Manage multi-year, multi-project programs.
- Provide clear visibility and accountability for project and program performance.
CDP employees understand the public sector environment and can help you develop processes that allow you to have visibility into the progress of your projects and programs so you can deliver on-time, within budget, and in compliance. Specifically, CDP will enable you to:
- Plan and manage capital and capacity.
- Align projects to funding sources.
- Forecast / estimate the cost of completion at all stages of the project and program.
- Integrate costs from ERP and scheduling to provide ANSI/ESI -748 Compliant earned value reporting.
- Provide leadership with easy to read dashboards and key performance indicators (KPI).
- Create accurate budget estimates based on historic project information.
- Integrate cost estimate and schedule analysis.
- Manage contractor performance by project or across multiple projects.
- Manage project documentation and contracts.
- Overcome uncertainty by modeling risks and analyzing the cost and schedule impacts with mitigation scenarios.
- Protect against claims with effective change management.
- Standardize processes for repeatable success.
Partner Solutions for the Public Sector
25 of the top 25 governments in the world use Oracle to meet transparency, accountability, and compliance requirements. Learn more about Oracle Primavera solutions for the public sector.
Hard Dollar’s award-winning Project Cost Management solution creates cost confidence with increased visibility, standardization, automation, and control over project costs through estimate creation, timesheet entry, productivity management and project analysis in real-time, along with real-time resource and cost loaded scheduling integration with Primavera® and Microsoft® Project. Learn more about Hard Dollar solutions for infrastructure projects, including heavy civil, roads and transportation, bridges, underground, earth work, paving, and marine construction.