- About CDP
- Oracle | Primavera
- Dexter + Chaney
- Hard Dollar
- Phoenix Project Manager
- Virtual Project Office (VPO)
Solutions for Pharmaceutical Companies
At CDP, we understand that in the pharmaceutical industry losing even a single day in getting a product to market can result in the loss of millions of dollars of potential profits. That’s why our staff of real world experienced product managers and consultants are trained to support your industry and company specific needs. CDP can integrate our industry leading tools with your processes to enable your existing staff to streamline these processes across multiple departments or geographic locations, allowing you to:
- Empower strategic decision making.
- Identify and mitigate risk.
- Understand critical milestones and control each phase of the project.
- Manage the level of effort required for both internal and external resources.
- Effectively manage and control the impact of scope change.
By becoming part of your team and working with your staff, CDP can develop specific mechanisms that will enable you to:
- Manage project deliverables, resources and issues to control time-to-market.
- Evaluate resource requirements across multiple projects to insure the right skills are aligned with the right projects.
- Get real-time project status through web-based updates.
- Track performance by measuring planned versus actual costs and hours.
- Integrate with ERP to insure all costs and expenses are captured.
- Manage projects by product line, type of product or market sector.
- Manage capital facility and plant maintenance projects.
- Minimize maintenance down time to protect company revenues.
- Prioritize maintenance activities scheduled during the maintenance window.
- Manage contractor and vendor impact on outage and capital work.
- Enable accurate cost estimates based on historic information.
- Integrate cost estimate and schedule analysis.
- Standardize processes for repeatable success.
Partner Solutions for the Public Sector
20 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies use Oracle solutions to gather and synchronize real-time information across the organization, including multiple research programs, regulatory groups, and manufacturing facilities to maximize the chances of discovering and bringing to market products that will generate profits quickly. Learn more about Oracle Primavera solutions for pharmaceutical research and manufacturing.
eTimeMachine provides your employees with a tool to report time, expense and progress against all corporate activities in one environment, allowing pharmaceutical companies deliver enterprise-wide cost and performance metrics for better strategic decision making. Learn more about eTimeMachine Enterprise Tracking.