- About CDP
- Oracle | Primavera
- Dexter + Chaney
- Hard Dollar
- Phoenix Project Manager
- Virtual Project Office (VPO)
Solutions for Industrial Manufacturing
CDP’s real world experience allows us to work with manufacturing companies to successfully plan and manage all stages of a project from initiation, estimating, planning, to project execution and completion. Our expert staff and industry leading tools allow you to use real-time data for strategic decision making.
CDP’s hands-on approach allows us to be part of your team and will help you plan, manage and control across multiple projects by:
- Enabling collaboration of project teams through web-based dashboards
- Evaluating the level of effort required for both internal and external resources
- Managing and analyzing project funding and budget constraints
- Evaluating and identifying up-front project risks
With professional services and training led by consultants with manufacturing industry experience, your employees will learn specific processes that will enable them to:
- Evaluate resources, supplies, and schedules to ensure that every phase of the projects lifecycle is delivered on time and on budget
- Configure performance measurement dashboards allowing both client stakeholders and management a single foundation for identifying areas in need of support
- Align projects into portfolios that meet strategic needs
- Manage capital construction and plant maintenance projects
- Manage contractor and vendor impact on outage and capital work
- Effectively manage and control the impact of scope change
- Minimize maintenance down time to protect company revenues
- Prioritize maintenance activities scheduled during the maintenance window
- Enable accurate cost estimates based on historic information.
- Integrate cost estimate and schedule analysis
- Standardize processes for repeatable success
Oracle Primavera Solutions for Industrial Manufacturing
Nine of the top 10 global manufacturing giants run Oracle Applications that provide the acute business insight needed for planning, managing, and controlling projects and portfolios—from the strategic plan to final execution. Learn more about Oracle Primavera solutions for industrial manufacturing.
Hard Dollar’s award-winning Project Cost Management solution creates cost confidence and profits with increased visibility, standardization, automation, and control over project costs through estimate creation, timesheet entry, productivity management and project analysis in real-time, along with real-time resource and cost loaded scheduling integration with Primavera® and Microsoft® Project. Learn more about Hard Dollar solutions for industrial and manufacturing facilities.