- About CDP
- Oracle | Primavera
- Dexter + Chaney
- Hard Dollar
- Phoenix Project Manager
- Virtual Project Office (VPO)
Solutions for Energy Companies
CDP understands the challenges of managing large investments in complex projects, with multiple organizations, dispersed teams and critical timelines. With shifting priorities and the pressures of finding new sources of energy against the concerns of global warming and government regulations, successful management of projects is more important than ever.
With over 25 years of experience, CDP understands that better than anyone. Through a consistent and proven implementation methodology, CDP helps customers effectively adopt and utilize new solutions that enable real-time strategic decision making. Our hands-on approach quickly enables you to:
- Analyze resource requirements and productivity to reduce cycle time and avoid conflict.
- Align capital with the projects and programs meeting strategic initiatives.
- Identify and manage risk.
By augmenting staff and supporting client project needs with industry experienced project controls professionals, CDP and its partners configure systems that:
- Evaluate project performance across the enterprise: nuclear, fossil, solar, wind, corporate infrastructure.
- Minimize outage down time to protect company revenues.
- Prioritize maintenance activities scheduled during the maintenance window.
- Identify contingency plans by creating and analyzing what-if project schedules during the course of a maintenance outage.
- Use web-based collaboration for review and approval of project schedules.
- Enable accurate cost estimates based on historic information.
- Integrate cost estimate and schedule analysis.
- Gain operational efficiencies, effectively planning, executing, and managing all plant expansion, maintenance, and outage activities.
- Clearly define your capital budget and align strategic projects with available funding.
- Manage capital work by plant, region, state or other criteria.
- Standardize processes for repeatable success.
Partner Solutions for the Energy Industry
More than 250 leading energy providers use Oracle's Primavera solutions to ensure that they choose their projects wisely and that those projects run smoothly—with all of the information users need at their fingertips. Learn more about Oracle's Primavera solutions for energy companies.
In the face of multiple industry challenges including predictability, mandatory completion dates, maintaining ongoing skilled labor, deregulation, consolidation, increased competition, price pressures, and pursuit of renewable energy sources, Hard Dollar meets the capital planning and project control needs of energy and utility companies. Learn more about Hard Dollar solutions for alternative energy, utility, and telecommunications providers, and oil and gas companies.
eTimeMachine provides your employees with a tool to report time, expense and progress against all corporate activities in one environment, allowing energy companies to better manage resources and project portfolios and achieve maximum resource utilization. Learn more about eTimeMachine Enterprise Tracking.
Phoenix Project Manager
There is more pressure than ever to keep plants running and limit costly outages. Organizations are placing more focus on maximizing up-time while reducing overall project costs. Having a better plan is more important than ever. Phoenix Project Manager is ideal for helping Energy and Utility companies to develop more cost effective plans, and assist in executing the plan to reduce plant shutdowns and maximize up-time. Learn more about Phoenix Project Manager for energy and utility companies.