- About CDP
- Oracle | Primavera
- Dexter + Chaney
- Hard Dollar
- Phoenix Project Manager
- Virtual Project Office (VPO)
Solutions for Aerospace and Defense
At CDP, we have the tools, the experience and the manpower to meet the requirements of the aerospace industry. We understand that aerospace and defense companies must develop and use systems and business practices that meet immediate demands while providing long-term flexibility, and realize the sometimes conflicting needs of government requirements that can impact profitability.
Through staff augmentation and industry experienced project controls consulting using a consistent and proven implementation methodology, CDP and its partners enable strategic decision making through:
- Visibility into all projects and programs allowing you to evaluate, select, and prioritize the right investments and opportunities which are in alignment with strategic planning objectives.
- Project and program management that enables compliance with strict government and regulatory requirements while remaining competitive.
- Risk identification and mitigation of your projects, programs and portfolios.
With over 25 years of experience and industry leading tools, CDP can tailor systems enabling you to:
- Integrate costs from ERP and scheduling to provide ANSI/ESI -748 Compliant earned value reporting.
- Provide dashboard with key performance indicators (KPI) for executives and DOD team members.
- Align projects to proper DOD funding sources.
- Ensure the right resources are aligned with the right projects.
- Enable accurate cost estimates based on historic information.
- Integrated cost estimate and schedule analysis.
- Standardize processes for repeatable success.
Partner Solutions for Aerospace and Defense
11 of the top 11 global aerospace and defense companies run Oracle’s mission critical back-office applications and technology to plan and execute programs, demonstrate earned-value compliance, and manage resources and costs. Learn more about Oracle Primavera solutions for aerospace and defense.
Hard Dollar's award-winning Project Cost Management solution creates cost confidence and profits with increased visibility, standardization, automation, and control over project costs through estimate creation, timesheet entry, productivity management and project analysis in real-time, along with real-time resource and cost loaded scheduling integration with Primavera® and Microsoft® Project. Learn more about Hard Dollar solutions for aerospace and defense manufacturing facilities.