- About CDP
- Oracle | Primavera
- AutoVue Document Visualization
- Dexter + Chaney
- Hard Dollar
- Phoenix Project Manager
- Virtual Project Office (VPO)
- Audit Trail for Oracle Primavera EPPM
- SAM Pro Enterprise
- Safran Project
Primavera Solutions for Aerospace and Defense
Faced with an increasingly competitive landscape and stringent compliance requirements, companies in the aerospace and defense industry are constantly looking for ways to improve efficiency and value, while meeting the demanding expectations of risk-adverse defense agencies and controlling costs. This is no easy task, given the complexity of multiple programs and regulatory requirements. Aerospace and defense companies need a comprehensive enterprise project portfolio management solution that enables better collaboration; provides complete program visibility and accountability; improves decision making; mitigates risk; and ensures legislative compliance.
Oracle's Primavera enterprise project and portfolio management solutions help aerospace and defense companies:
- Gain greater visibility into and control over project portfolios.
- Obtain a global view of capacity to facilitate better planning and forecasting.
- Access integrated information from disparate teams for fast analysis.
- Quickly assess project risks and costs.
- Gain better insight into subcontractor performance.
- Better manage and respond to unplanned changes and shifting priorities.
- Comply with ANSI/ESI-748 earned-value management requirements.
Covering all aspects of project portfolio management, Primavera applications enable aerospace and defense companies to:
- Identify and select the right projects. Prioritizing enterprise investments based on risk tolerance and resource constraints.
- Easily view project data. Summarized information across multiple and disparate project teams with easily configurable scorecards and expanded visibility into project status, costs, and risks. The result: greater program control and improved compliance reporting.
- Assess project performance. Up-to-the-minute performance data across all business units and regions via a logical and easy-to-read dashboard. The result: more effective and efficient project management.
- View only the data needed. Customizable data views that enable users to view only the information they need—in a format that makes sense to them.
- Control job costs. Access to cost information for multiple projects. The result: improved execution, efficiency, compliance, and overall planning.
- Improve decision-making. Visibility into the types of changes that can have an impact on projects, enabling organizations to make better-informed and timelier decisions.
- Maximize resources. Improved resource planning and utilization, enabling organizations to proactively track resource demand, address staffing requirements, and view available resources for common skill sets.
- Anticipate problems. Primavera portfolio project management solutions help aerospace and defense companies mitigate project risk by enabling them to gather comprehensive project data quickly to forecast best- and worst-case scenarios. By taking advantage of the applications’ robust what-if analytics, organizations can anticipate potential problems and make necessary decisions when actual risk is low.
- Ensure earned-value compliance. Primavera software solutions make it easy to synchronize schedule data with financial data and to create standard and custom reporting that complies with earned-value-management reporting requirements.
Oracle's Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is the most powerful, robust, and easy-to-use solution for globally prioritizing, planning, managing, and executing projects, programs, and portfolios. Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is an integrated project portfolio management (PPM) solution comprising role-specific functionality to satisfy each team member's needs, responsibilities, and skills. It provides a single solution for managing projects of any size, adapts to various levels of complexities within a project, and intelligently scales to meet the needs of various roles, functions, or skill levels in your organization and on your project team.
- Plan, schedule, and control large-scale programs and individual projects.
- Select the right strategic mix of projects.
- Balance resource capacity.
- Allocate best resources and track progress.
- Monitor and visualize project performance versus plan.
- Foster team collaboration.
- Integrate with financial management and human capital management systems.
Oracle's Primavera Portfolio Management is the leading portfolio management software solution, providing unmatched flexibility and infrastructure for enterprise portfolio management. With its unique functionality, real-world enterprise scalability, and unlimited configurability, Primavera Portfolio Management is ideal for managing just about any type of portfolio from ideation through execution. Powerful security features and a clean user interface make it the perfect solution for collaboration among all stakeholders in the organization.
- Select, prioritize, and align initiatives to achieve objectives.
- Understand the impact of changing or adding initiatives to portfolios.
- Enable better OMB 300 + 53 submissions.
Oracle's Primavera Risk Analysis is a full lifecycle risk analytics solution integrating cost and schedule risk management. Primavera Risk Analysis provides a comprehensive means of determining confidence levels for project success together with quick and easy techniques for determining contingency and risk response plans. You'll have an objective view of required contingency to account for cost and schedule uncertainty as well as analyzing the cost effectiveness of risk response plans. Combined, these form the basis of a "risk adjusted schedule," which today is becoming the norm within the planning and scheduling process.
- Identify common scheduling pitfalls that may result in misleading schedule or risk analysis results.
- Integrate predeveloped risk registers and define new risk registers.
- Address full lifecycle risk management through advanced Monte Carlo-based cost and schedule analytics.
- Report confidence levels with regards to finish dates, costs, float, internal rate of return and net present value.
It can be nearly impossible to build annual budgets that consider forecasted project and program work plans along with detailed cost data. Even more challenging is attempting to reconcile actual program costs with actual schedule performance. Oracle's Primavera Earned Value Management is a comprehensive solution that integrates detailed cost information with the program schedule by aligning and combining project performance data from cost systems, adding complex burdening rates, and tracking committed costs.
- Calculate project costs using the direct and indirect costs per resource.
- Determine if a project is ahead of schedule, behind schedule, over budget, or under budget by analyzing the earned value KPIs.
- Track the variances between what was budgeted and how the project is being executed.
Oracle’s Primavera P6 Analytics is a packaged business intelligence solution that provides valuable insights into your Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management project portfolio performance so you can uncover trends, discover root cause of issues and forecast costs, helping you to drive efficiencies in your project processes by making better decisions about your projects.
Built on top of the Oracle Business Intelligence platform (Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition Plus), Primavera P6 Analytics comes packaged with a new updated version of the Primavera P6 Reporting Database. All of the data loading, data mapping, data models and dashboard reports you will need to start gaining unprecedented visibility into your Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management projects and portfolios is included.
Oracle’s Primavera P6 Analytics enables you to:
- Uncover deep insights into projects as well as complete history and trends over time.
- Quickly identify potential performance issues.
- Effectively course-correct problems throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ultimately help you make better project portfolio decisions.